Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Digital Reflection

Hi Everyone-
Here is my digital reflection for the learning and technology class!  It has been awesome and a learning experience :)
Here is a link to my final presentation in Jing...the presentation itself was done in Prezi, so I will include that link as well in case you want to explore my presentation more yourself!

Jing-Final Presentation:
http://screencast.com/t/kCmKVVvupL

Prezi-Final Presentation:
http://prezi.com/ko2atl_713cg/final-project-my-pln/

Feel free to leave any comments, questions, etc. down below and thanks for watching!

Sherilyn






5 comments:

  1. I love prezi's!!! Now, I really need to actually use them instead of PowerPoints! haha.. Anyways, I've never use animoto before and I'm going to add that to my list of things that I need to explore because your BioPoem was cool! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your combonation of 2 totally user friendly tools (Jing and Prezi) to complete this reflection. You have clearly found a new friend in Prezi! Isn't it amazing how just one new tool has changed up both your and your fiance's academic career?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed how you used two tools in one place. I am obsessed with Prezi's. I try to use normal powerpoint and I just can't. Prezi has so much more to offer. I like how you gave us the link to both separately too, very helpful to go back later! Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great presentations! I think knowing that you can use Jing with Prezi is going to be the future of presentations. I want my students to do a presentations like this so i might show them your video.
    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I have yet to use prezi. I am now more encouraged to use it for presentations.

    ReplyDelete