Saturday, December 3, 2011

My Very First Podcast!

Hi All!
I just wanted to share a little tech project that I did for my Multiple Literacies class.  It's my very first podcast!  We had to write something called a bio poem (which is what I'm speaking) and then had to collect images corresponding to our bio poem.  We then used a program called Animoto to put the images in and create a video.  We then used a program called Aviary to create a podcast (tracks of our voices and music).  After we created the podcast, we saved it as an MP3 and uploaded it to our Animoto as the music track.  We added or deleted pictures so that they could sync up as best as they could with the track and ta-da!  I'm pretty excited about mine, it looks pretty cool.  And don't worry, it's super short because the free version of Animoto only gives you 30 seconds of video time.  Hope you enjoy!
Make a video of your own at Animoto.

No comments:

Post a Comment